Business and Finance
Steve Maldonado, Director
- Phone: (505) 285-2611
- Email: email@example.com
Please click HERE to view staff contact information.
Working with our mutual partners to preserve financial integrity by establishing and conserving accountability, transparency, ethical and sound principles that support an effective educational process that insures the success of every student.
Our Business & Finance department oversees the following services: payroll, budgeting, grant fiscal management, capital project, accounting, accounts receivable, accounts payable, risk management, procurement, benefits & liability management, and other business operation functions. We are fulfilled with the ability to maintain the financial integrity of Grants/Cibola County Schools. It is vital that the procedures conducted by the business & finance department align with the Educational Plan for Student Success.
Business and Finance Announcements:
- Employee Announcements: May 19, 2020
- Employee Announcements: April 27, 2020
- Payroll Frequently Asked Questions 4.2.20
- A Great Big Thank You: March 20, 2020
- Employee Announcements: March 19, 2020
- Employee Announcements: March 9, 2020
- Employee Announcements: March 2, 2020
- Employee Announcements: February 24, 2020
- Employee Announcements: February 10, 2020
- Employee Announcements: February 3, 2020
- Employee Announcements: January 22, 2020
- Employee Announcements: January 13, 2020
Vendor Set Up. Please use the links provided here to update your vendor information and to complete and provide a signed W-9 form. These forms must be completed in order to become or remain a vendor for Grants Cibola County School District for the School Year 2020-21 (Starting July 1, 2020).
Link to Vendor Set Up Form
Link to downloadable W-9 IRS Form